Here's our selection for the men in your life...
1) 'Moneybags' holster style bag (£25) by Barley Massey. File away your purse, phone, passport, keys.. in this very handy safe holster made from upcycled textiles (including men's suit jackets + trousers)
2) Pint + half pint T-shirts (£20 individually or £35 for a set) by Twisted Twee. Dad and son twin set!
3) Happy sacks - Christmas puddings (£10) by Suck UK. Putting the rubbish out has never been so festive and so much fun!
4) Key bottle opener (£7.50) by Suck UK. One of Suck UK's original iconic designs taking inspiration from what people do with everyday objects!
5) Remember Me (£4.95) by Blue Marmalade. While were on keys, this is a great pop up key holder with an envelope, to attach to your wall with the tube map on and made from recycled plastic.
6) Charlie Monkey (£47) by Donna Wilson. A charlie is a charismatic character.
7) Tube Cushion (£40) by Barley Massey. Innertubes collected from local bike shop's waste are hand woven and transformed into hard wearing and stylish cushions.
8) Controversial Debates (£10) by Emotional Baggage. A provocative game for 2 or more players - great for family gatherings and after dinner conversation!
9) Bus blind cup (£9.50) by Michelle Mason. For a well travelled brew!
10) Dad pillow wear (£18.50) by Twisted Twee. A lovely big pillow case for you know who!